Those who know my daily routine would be aware that I often come back from office after at least 9 in the night; if I am lucky I am back at 8. Today, there was a day of exception. For the first time, in the past 7-8 months I have been working at my current job, I left office at 1815 hrs.
The feeling was so different - kind of liberating.
It was so good to see sun light in the evening; to see people moving around - doing their kitchen shopping at the roadside vegetable market, waiting at bus stops in numbers to get a bus back to home, coming out of offices with their lunch boxes; to see a tempo driver trying to tie a canvas cover-all over his tempo; to get stuck at one of the many traffic signals; to have so much of activity around; to feel life going on; to feel liberated.
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
boy i think i understand what u mean. I felt the same some weeks back when I finally could face the traffic and had to wait in the long jams, but the interesting thing was i enjoyed that jam. After returning from office at late nights and sometimes early mornings this was a welcome break.
Post a Comment